In today’s modern world, it’s understandable why many entrepreneurs wish to challenge the internet world. Setting up a website can be simple for technical people, but it still requires other services like web hosting services. This is why it’s crucial to find the best web hosting companies in the industry.
Web host and its importance
Web hosts serve as the platform that will house your website files. Once housed, the site composed of various files will be broadcasted, making it available online for browsing. This fact emphasizes the significance of a reliable webhost, allowing you to keep your site available online.
The process of searching for the best web hosting
Whether you’re using your website as an online store or as mere promo page, your first goal should be working with the top webhosts the online industry have today. Features comparison helps in pointing you to the most reputable service provider in the market as your future partner in promoting website success.
Why compare webhost features?
Comparing features has always been an important procedure in searching for the best products or services. Webhosts offer a wide array of features that will work for your business. Hence, you must compare these offers to ensure you’ll stumble with high caliber service providers.
Features comparison is not limited to simply finding the most affordable webhosts. You must be critical in checking their offers. When you shop online, keep the following vital points in mind while comparing and then make your decision based on the data you gathered.
- Disk space. Disk space is the storage capacity offered for you. Usually, some webhosts offer limited disk space, which may be sufficient for starting businesses. But if you’ll look closely, the best web hosting companies today offer unlimited disk space.
Of course, the concept of unlimited space may be confusing for some buyers. Companies may have limit in their server spaces, too, but you can be assured to fit in all your website files in the allotted space for your account. Keep in mind that even if many businesses target the online market, not everyone utilizes their disk spaces. Hence, webhosts will have enough to keep your files. The best web hosting brands emphasize these points to let their clients know about their offers.
- Domain names. You need to have a paid domain name for your website to have an edge against your competitors. A domain name attached to a free webhost’s site won’t bring you closer to the top of search engine results. With the best web hosting online, you’re given domain names at no cost depending on their promos. Several brands may offer up to a year of free domain while others may have more, all depending on your chosen package.
On the other hand, it would be a good choice to stick with a company that allows multiple domains under its service. This is beneficial if you want to build several websites with their respective domain names. The best web hosting services are scalable to meet your demands once you expanded your online business.
- Bandwidth transfer. Data corresponding to your files will be transferred to the browser’s page. Hence, you need to have unlimited bandwidth to make sure more individuals can access your page. This is importance since your goal is to earn more readers, who will be your potential clients in the future.
Aside from page file transfers, you also need unlimited bandwidth if you offer downloads for visitors. Downloads like video tutorials, podcasts, PDF guides, and others are considered valuable materials among readers. Making them available increases your chance of capturing clients’ attention, gaining their trust and business connection.
- FTP access. The best web hosting companies know the benefit of providing FTP access to their clients. FTP or file transfer protocol makes file uploading simpler for users. Therefore, sites can be maintained easily with newly added information, ensuring the site will present new and useful details for visitors.
- Control panel. Control panel is perhaps the least checked feature among website owners looking for web hosts. They don’t see its significance when it comes to accessing web applications or processes. Nevertheless, the best web hosting company extends high quality control panel that is easy to use and guaranteeing smooth access to necessary server applications.
- Offered service plans. Webhosts present different types of hosting plans that suit clients. Examples of these are dedicated servers and shared hosting plans. Shared hosting plan is where a client’s site will be placed in a server disk together with other customers’ website. They run in a virtual environment, allowing every account to have their virtual servers for security purposes.
On the other hand, dedicated servers are the options where clients will have their own disk servers. If you’ll get this service, it means that you don’t share the disk with anyone, giving you more space for your sites. However, this option is also very expensive and designed for enterprise than small businesses.
These are some of the factors to compare to work with the best webhosts today. Check other information like reliability, database system, uptime, security and others to get the high-class company online.
Bluehost as the best web hosting company today
Nowadays, several names stand out as the most reliable webhosts. One of them is Bluehost. Founded in 1996, Bluehost continues to uphold quality webhosting service that satisfied countless small and large-scale businesses until today. It houses professionals in the industry who know the best procedures in maintaining servers and offering top class support for clients. It offers the following features on majority of its plans:
- Unlimited disk space.
- Unlimited GB for bandwidth
- Unlimited domain hosting
- A year of free domain
- Easy to use site builder
- Add-on domains
- Email support for POP3/IMAP
- FTP Access
- cPanel control panel
- MySQL database
- Perl 5
- High-end security
- Highly reliable uptime
- 24/7 customer support
Start your business by tying up with the best web hosting in the online world. Check Bluehost and read about its offered deals and plans that suit your business size and budget.